“Equal Exchange has created new acreage upon which progressive people can take a stand. Jonathan is one of the founding farmers. The idea of Fair Trade is ripe with potential. Few understand it; many would stand up for it if they could only see the movie. Here's hoping that Jonathan, with a little help from his friends, including this friend, can write the script.”
Christopher Mackin, Ownership Associates, Cambridge, MA
Both Jonathan and Ora are writing more frequently, sharing insights from their decades of experience creating, supporting and leading efforts to create a better good.
- Interview with Jonathan in EthixMerch Blog
- The Coffee Trust introduces Jonathan
- Chapter from The Fair Trade Revolution, (Pluto Press, 2010)
- Fair Trade: The Long Journey (article in For A Better World Magazine, Spring 2012)
- A Year After the Quake: Restoring Haiti's Coffee Industry (article in Roast Magazine, January 2011)
- Too Small to Fail?
- Working at the Speed of Business or Change?
- The Other 99%?
- Organizing a Movement
- Fair Trade or Direct Trade?
- The Courage to Create
- How Did We Get Here?
- The Importance of Perspective
- Fight, Flight or Compromise
- The 100 Year View